PD1001 Polydrain Rolls
- INCREASES WATER INTO DRAIN SYSTEM
- ALLOWS THICKER REPLACEMENT FLOOR
- ELIMINATES SWEATING OF CONCRETE
- EXCELLENT FOR THIN FLOORS AND HIGH FOOTERS
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION GRADE MATERIAL
Polydrain uses Air-Gap Technology to increase water drainage and help restore the foundation floor to its original thickness. The design maintains a 5/8” gap between the footer and replacement slab, creating a waffle pattern that channels the water below and supports the concrete above. Polydrain is laid directly onto the footer and extends over the drain system. Eliminating gravel on the footer boosts water flow by removing resistance. By extending Polydrain up the wall, the weep holes are protected and any moisture from the foundation wall is channeled into the drainage system. Polydrain is made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) thermoplastic, and can be bent and folded as needed with no cracking.